If you are interested in enrolling your child(ren) with us, please read the following information, and then complete the form below. Once we receive your request, we will contact you about scheduling an interview. Thank you.
Information About Interviews & Enrollment:
- Interviews are held on Thursday mornings at 9:00am.
- This is least disruptive to our routine and allows us to give the interviewing family more attention than during a busier time.
- It also allows parents to meet our substitute, Sara.
- It also allows us to see how the prospective child fits in with the current group of children and vice versa.
- We encourage anyone that is involved in the decision making process to attend the interview.
- After the interview appointment is scheduled:
- The decision makers are to thoroughly read the Parent Packet and write down any questions needing to be discussed at the interview.
- After the interview is held:
- My husband and I make our decisions together so I will take some time to discuss our interview with him (usually the evening of the interview).
- Then we email the prospective family a decision letter with further instructions (usually within 24 hours).
Please complete the form below, and we will contact you about scheduling an interview.
Please Note: Many fields are optional due to many parents of infants utilizing this form to obtain a waiting list interview. However, please provide as much information about your child as possible. Thank you.
For safety and security purposes, we do not advertise our home address on the internet. You will be provided with our address once an interview appointment is scheduled.
“If a child is to keep his inborn sense of wonder,
he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it,
rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in.”
~ Rachel Carson
“Always jump in the puddles!
Always skip alongside the flowers.
The only fights worth fighting are the pillow and food varieties.”